GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “FROM BURTON WITH LOVE” PRIZE DRAW
Main Prize: A brewing day at the DE14 micro-brewery for one, under the supervision and instruction of a qualified brewer, and a Marston’s brewery tour for the Main Prize winner and up to 9 guests (full details below). To be taken before 10.12.2018.
Instant Win Prize(s): 300 x Beer Selection Boxes (containing 3 x Bottles and 1 x Glass) and 300 t-shirts (all in large).
Opening Date/Time: 01 March 2018 at 15:00
Closing Date/Time: 31 August 2018 at 23:59
No. of Entries: Entrants may enter the promotion a maximum of once per day.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must go to www.marstonsbrewery.co.uk/brew (the “Website“) and enter their details on the promotional page.
- [All Instant Win Prize winners are generated at random time-posts throughout each day, on every day that the promotion is live. The amount of generated time-posts may vary day to day. The first entry received after each of these randomly generated time posts will win an Instant Win Prize. All winners of the Instant Win Prizes will be notified at the point of entry and also sent a confirmation email [or text reply] detailing their prize. Prizes are generated at random until the prize allocation for that day has been spent. In the event that not all instant win prizes are allocated, the prize fund will roll over to the next day.] All Instant Win Prizes will normally be dispatched within 28 days of notification.
- The Winner of the Main Prize draw will be selected at random, from all qualifying entrants, by an independent party and awarded in accordance with the laws of chance. The Main Prize Winner will be notified within 14 days of the Closing Date.
- The Main Prize is to be taken on a date to be agreed with the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- If any prize winner cannot be contacted or does not supply the Promoter with accurate details of their postal address within 28 days of being notified of winning a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their winning entry.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via the Website and entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may use the Website, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the prizes on offer.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- All winning entrants agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the following address: following address: Vital Marketing, 24a Clarendon Avenue, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5PZ, citing the name of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.