General Terms and Conditions for Marston’s Brewery Tours promotion
Promotion: This promotional offer provides a 10% discount on all Marston’s Brewery Tours at Marston’s Brewery located at Shobnall Road, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2BG booked online in March 2017. Booked tours must take place before 30 September 2017.
Redemption: The offer must be claimed online at www.marstonsbrewery.co.uk and only applies to Brewery Tours. To redeem the voucher entrants must book a brewery tour and then enter “MARCH10” in the coupon code box at https://www.marstonsbrewery.co.uk/basket/ when completing the purchase.
Opening Date/Time: 00:01 am on 01 March 2017.
Closing Date/Time: 23:59 pm on 31 March 2017.
No. of Vouchers: Only one voucher may be redeemed per person.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Brewery,”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To claim the 10% discount on brewery tours, entrants must go to www.marstonsbrewery.co.uk/visit/book-a-tour/ (the “Website“) and book a Brewery Tour. Upon completing a purchase entrants should enter “MARCH10” in the coupon code box.
- All Brewery Tours are subject to availability and to the general booking terms which can be located here. All bookings must be made by the closing date (31 March 2017) and tours taken by no later than 30 September 2017.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time.
- The offer may only be claimed via the Website and entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- Any redemptions which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Customers may use the Website and the tours, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- The offer only applies to brewery tours and cannot be redeemed against merchandise, beer or any other products offered on the website. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Codes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
Facebook / Twitter or other media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.