GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 61 DEEP GIVEAWAY – SHARE A BEER WITH A MATE
Opening Date/Time: 12.00 (am) on 21st May 2019
Closing Date/Time: on the earlier of: (1) 23.50 (pm) on 30th June 2019; or (2) when 10,000 completed and valid entries have been received (whichever is sooner)
No. of Entries: Entrants may enter the promotion once only
Any entry Criteria: Entries will be via the www.marstonsbrewery.co.uk website (the “Website”);
Entrants must enter their details and those of a friend or family member in order to receive their prize; and
Entrants and their chosen friend must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Brewery,”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter”).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Scotland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion. These entry requirements also apply to the entrants’ chosen friend or family member.
- This is an online promotion and internet access and an email account is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must submit entries via the landing page on the Website. Entrants will submit their name, email and address as well as those of their nominated friend or family member.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via the Website. Entries by any other means, including email, post or facsimile, will not be accepted.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entries at any time.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the promotion for personal non-commercial use only.
- The prize winners will be the first 10,000 people to fully complete the promotional form on the Website. Partial or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- All entrants (and their nominated friend or family member) who submit a valid and complete entry before the Closing Date/Time (see above) will receive a single 500ml bottle of 61 Deep. It may still be possible to enter the promotion after the closing date if 10,000 entries have already been received. Unfortunately in accordance with these terms, any such entries will be deemed invalid.
- All winners (and their nominees) with receive their prize 28 days from the Closing Date/Time.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Marston’s Brewery Website for full details of the Prize on offer.
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and Indemnities
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, injury, failures or delays resulting from entry into the promotion, or from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any third party.
- The Promoter does not exclude liability for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- The winners and their nominated friend or family member will be notified using the contact details they submitted through the Website The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the Prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner or cancel the entry.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website and/or the Social Media including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
Data Protection and Privacy
- In accordance with the current guidelines that govern promotions in the UK, if you are a main prize winner, we may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place – that is your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact our data team by emailing DataSecurityInformation@marstons.co.uk
- If you are a main prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to the promotion. Again, if you wish to object, please contact the data team.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.